Melted!

Great, I’ve just melted 2 large microwave bowls, with lids, and melted plastic all over the cooker, a small saucepan and my bamboo spatula. All ruined. Apart from the cooker, I think that’ll be OK. Plus, I was nearly killed inhaling all those toxic fumes given off from burning plastic.

How did I do this? I turned on the wrong ring on the cooker. I was trying to boil 14 eggs for pickling, instead I ruin my most-used kitchen items. That’ll teach me to concentrate in future.

Kitchen Catastrophe or Modern Art?

Kitchen Catastrophe or Modern Art?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s