Things I should do but never seem to get around to:
- Have a (foreign) holiday. It’s been a few years since I went away (Rhyl does not count, it is vile).
- Really knuckle down and learn to play the Saxophone, or at least pick it up and play it every so often.
- Have a ruthless clear-out of my stuff. Not a half-hearted one, like this time.
- Play gigs. Even an open-mic night would be a start.
- Throw out all the crap clothes I don’t wear and almost certainly never will.
- Read books – there’s 30 or so I haven’t even started yet, some I’ve had for 8 years.
- Get outdoors more often. Maybe even buy a bicycle? (A cheap one, though)
- Make more of an effort with the blog, and don’t just post half-arsed drivel like this.